Thursday, April 10, 2008

CRAZY DAY!!

Introduction

so today is thursday and today was really nice!! but it was a very disturbing and very interesting day. so let me do share w/ the world about today's incident

School

so today is thursday and i have 2 classes. not only do i have 2 classes but my first class starts at 3pm in the afternoon and then i have a night class. which is REALLY REALLY GOOD...i am taking an elective course for my major which is social work. but anyhow...so i wake and the first thing i say is yay today is the first meeting of the GSA and today it was 71 DEGREES!!! isn't that amazing? this is our real first spring weather. so i woke up took a shower and i decided to wear shorts. i freshened up...put on some deodorant and some powder.

i smelled so fresh and sooo clean clean...how lame of me lol! then i fixed the fronts of my locks which was pretty messed up. i walked down the stairs of my apt. and i just felt the warm weather hit my skin. i rushed on over to the GSA meeting w/ a huge pep in my step. the meeting was blah sooo not what i expected but w/e. then i chilled w/ some friends had an excellent calliente roll from the ave. deli. then i headed on over 2 mth class at 3 that was good i guess....then i had night class and we watched ORDINARY PPL!! I SUGGEST THAT PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH THAT. it's an old film from the 70's w/ mary tylor moore (the lady w/ the hat) and how a family deals w/ the death of their son and how it effects the family. then i head on over to mr. iona event held by pgc...by the way i got in 4 free..how awesome. i was not paying no damn 7 $ they buggin'!!

Family+

so i am at the mr. iona event and then one of my frat bro. says to me o...this girl told me that your mother has been looking 4 u. i am like what?? so i head on over 2 the girl to understand what was going on and she tells me o your mother is waiting 4 u in front of your apt. i am like what??? remember yesterday i was saying that my mother calls me at 6 am in the morning 2 pray. i wake up for the first time this morning and it's 8:35 ish and i am like hummm she didn't call...didn't think anything of it. didn't check my phone either cuz remember my phone is blank and sometimes it shuts off on me so w/e...so i wake up and start my day just how i explained under school. so i met my mother at the chinese restauraunt next 2 my apt. and she says i've been calling you all day. i didn't know...my phone shut off on me. she understood. so we sat and talked about shit. she was worried for w/e reason and i felt bad...she came all the way from school. but yeah...pretty weird so yeah thats about it.


♥LA8TER CIAO♥

No comments:

About Me

Brooklyn, NY, United States
1.funny 2.out-going 3.gay 4.brooklyn 5.reflective

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger